Wednesday 4 November 2009

favourites

So I've not done a proper blog in ages, and its not because I've been super busy because i haven't I just haven't had the inspiration to write anything :( So I'm gonna attempt a decent post nowww. Oh man! How much is this post strike blaggingggg?!?!??! I ordered coralista and dandelion by Benefit like 2 weeks ago and no sign at all. :(


Soooooooooo, these are my October favourites i guess :)


this is a blush I've had for ages, its cynthia rowley for avon and i just swirl my brush and it creates the nicest colour, i use this everydayy.

[excuse the dirty cotton bud ahah]
This is GOSH pressed powder in 02 So natural. I've always said that i think its a waste to spend about £10 on a powder when i just use it to set my foundation, however i bought this in an emergency situation and i love it! I find it lasts a hell of a lot longer than a cheaper powder and i dunno you can just tell the quality is better.


This is the lipstick right at the bottom from my mac set thing, i got this as a gift ages ago and i never used it cause i didn't really like the colours, but the other day i dragged it out and fell in love with 'Lady Fabulous' Its like a pinky purply and it just makes my lips look really good.

Next it the eyeshadow sellout from the urban decay book of shadows 2, this is such a pretty all over lid colour and i really like wearing it with heavy eyeliner on the lid, however i have found a dupe that is accessible for all you makeup savvys ;) alll you need is your sleek storm pallet!

If you use the 2 shadows poorly highlighted you'll be able to recreate this shadow, you may not agree but i think they are pretty similar....

This is the sleek dupe on the left and the original sellout on the right, not identical but hey ho



INNNN other newwsss, my l'oreal primer has finally run out, i am ready to begin on my shiny new one now but considering i used this baby everyday i am blown away with how long it lasted, well worth it.

[allllllllll gonee]



I'm pretty sure i have some other stuff to tell you ladies but I'll try and do another post soonnn,

Love you allll, Sarah xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome favourites! My primer is still full, I think I should start using it a bit more! considering I have to use a bit more moisturiser during the winter... everything is sliding :(

    Do you prefer pressed powders to loose powders to set your make up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i adore your blog, im following now =]

    ReplyDelete